Monday, October 8, 2012

Purr-fect Cards

Join me on Saturday, Oct 13 from 2-4pm at The Paper Cottage in Beavercreek for an afternoon of cardmaking. This is purr-fect for the beginner stamper who want to learn how to color. I will demonstrate Copic Marker blending with C1 & C3 and a basic background technique with BG0000, BG10, and the colorless blender. In addition, I will show you how to use a copic base and shade using colored pencils and how to paper piece a stamped image for dimension.
We will be using "Charming Kitties" stamps from Inky Antics. If you would like your own set of these stamps, pre-order your stamps when you sign up for class. I used the following Copics: C3, C1, colorless blender, BG10, BG0000, E02, E21, YR16, R32. Items needed for class: scissors, pop dots, adhesive, markers of our choice (I recommend bring the 5 copics listed above), pencils, Gamsol, & crystal stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment