Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pocket Mini Album

I'm on a roll with mini albums and this one just might be my favorite one yet.

It's made completely from card stock except for the chipboard cover. Just a few score line, a quick snip of scissors and I made an album that can hold 30 photos!!

I grabbed some really bright and fun paper, mainly because everything outside was blindingly white when I made it. I originally planned on making it in some high school graduation colors or some pretty Mother's Day motif but bright and springy won out.

I'm going to offer this as a class sometime in May at The Paper Cottage. Best part? You will get to choose your own paper. Paper will be included in the class fee but you will need to bring any ribbons or other embellishments you wish to add. I will bring my punches for the tags.

Hope to see you when Dayton finally thaws out.






No comments:

Post a Comment