Monday, September 30, 2013

Animal lunch box notes

This post is just a little show and tell to catch you up....
I bought a new toy this summer! Loving it...a Silhouette Cameo. I sold off all of my cricut stuff (except the machine...let me know if anyone is in the market for an expression). 
I could write for hours on the wonders of this machine but I won't. But I will say that it has led me to certain sites that sell graphics and SVG files. My absolute favorite is treasure box designs. You'll see them in classes and even kits (permission granted!) 

These cards were made using Treasure Box Designs. My hubby packs my daughters lunch and often sends little notes to her...awwww and that's kinda what I had in mind with these. The layout is nothing fancy because the animals are cute enough on their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment