Saturday, February 5, 2011

Here comes the bride....




With the Christmas holiday well behind us now and Valentine's Day fast approaching, I would venture to say that we will have at least one wedding to go to in 2011.

It's always nice to have a pretty wedding shower or wedding card in your stash. We spend so much time trying to decide what to wear, the last thing we need to worry about is having to make a card at the last minute.

These two cards are tucked into my stash for such an occasion. I'm back to my Magnolia stamps that I used a few days ago in a blog post. If you are familiar with the stamp line, you've probably noticed something a little different about my images.
Yes, I gave them mouths! I don't know what it is, I just don't like the way they omit the mouths on all of their stamps. It's kinda creepy! So out my black marker comes to make a smile..I mean, aren't you supposed to be happy on your wedding day???
A few divorced friends will probably argue that the "no mouth" idea probably came from an artist whose marriage didn't turn out so blissful...I dunno, but mine HAVE to have them...sorry Magnolia designer.

So grab a pen and give them mouths too!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment