Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty Little Lady



Wow, I know you must be down right shocked...how many days has it been since I posted a Whippersnapper Designs Stamp? I'm breaking out of my comfort zone!

This time, I am stamping with Magnolia Stamps. I have to say that I am quite pleased with how this one turned out. Wish I could take all of the credit, but cant. I wasn't a big fan of the Magnolia stamps when they arrived to Simply. Their packaging is awful. No pictures on the package at all so it's really hard to tell what they will look like. Leave it to one VERY talented lady named Anita who frequents the store to create the most beautiful cards I have ever seen!

So one night, cropping late, I took her card board down and tried to imitate the beautiful shading. I didn't even come close! so if you think mine look good, you can just imagine the talent Anita has!!

My card actually consists of two stamps, the background and the little girl. I popped her out and chalked the sky (a first for me.. I like it!) This stamp would make a beautiful card for a bridal shower or first holy communion.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are going to give me a gigantic head ... but thanks for the sweet compliment. Your Tilda looks beautiful and I love that little mouth you added ... it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete