Monday, February 14, 2011

Magic Window Card

Holy Cow!! I saw a picture/video of this card and was "WOWed"! I decided I HAD to learn how to make it. The top picture shows the outside of my card. It starts out like any other gate fold card. (opening up on both sides from the middle.)












That's the inside of the card... but where's the magic? Thank goodness for technology and an iphone adept 7 year old who helped me with the video below! Dont worry, I know you're gonna love it as much as I did so I promise to teach the technique at Simply Scrapbooks very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I have seen your magic window card as well as a boo-card made the same way. My grandchild has his birthday very soon and I would like to surprise him with such a card. When will you come back with some measurements for the card?
    Make me happy ...
    Idaelise - Copenhagen

    ReplyDelete