Thursday, May 19, 2011

Better to be over the hill....







It's time for another visit from our dear friend Gus...Sorry it took me so long to get back to posting cards again. Life has been so busy over the past few weeks that my blog kind of took a back seat to a scrapbook retreat, my daughter's First Holy Communion, and about a zillion other things.

I should be back on track now to get the old blog back up and running. I went to a scrapbook retreat a few weeks ago and spent the entire weekend designing cards. I have a bunch to share with you over the next few weeks, and old man gus is my first one. Of course he is a Bugaboo character but the saying is from Artistic Impressions.

He reminds us to always look on the bright side...sometimes we need his wisdom to put it all in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment