Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Party til the cows come home!



I think we were out AFTER the cows came home this past Saturday...the most wonderful day of the year, if you are a stamper...the annual STAMP AWAY convention at the Sharonville convention center. I was accompanied by my stampin crew Dolly, Kathy, and Cindy! We doorbusted at 9am and didn't leave til about 4:30. It was a fantastic day shopping with some of my favorite vendors and even a few new ones.

One of the new ones was Taylored Expressions. Cute, Cute Cute! Totally my style. They had stamps that are on the smaller size, adorable sayings, and even dies that go with them.




These were some of the first stamps I played with on Sunday afternoon. I modeled my card after a sample they had in their booth. I tweeked it a bit and this is the cutie I came up with.

The stamp set is called Green Acres. As you can see, I only used the cow and one of the sayings for this card. Imagine all of the possibilities with all of these other combinations. I'm sure this wont be the last time you'll be seeing this set!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment