Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sympathy cards for the loss of a pet




This is a card that none of wants to make but often has a need for. In the past few months, several of my friends have lost their fuzzy little familiy members. I didnt have the right stamp to make a card. I only had stamps for people sympathy ones.

This past weekend, we went to a stamp store near the Sharonville Convention Center post StampAway. There, I found these the angel kitty and puppy stamps. They were exactly what I had been looking for! Now I have one of each card made and in my stash, hoping that I wont have to use them for a very long time.






This is my fur baby Honey...aka Honey Belle, Belles, Bad Dog, Get Down, Give me that!
She is a 4 year old yorkie.



Happy Stamping!
(woof, woof)

No comments:

Post a Comment