Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just Add Stamps!

My card kits are back so have no fear!     What's new you ask?  Well, for starters, I gave them a name...Just Add Stamps!   I was totally bummed with the idea of not having Lori's card kits anymore so I came up with a new and improved version that will keep all of us happy.  The new kits will be packaged the same way so that they are just as easy to grab out of your stash and make a quick card....also great for shorter length crops when you dont want to haul everything but the kitchen sink.  What they will not contain is a preselected image by me, thus the name: Just add stamps!  This will allow you to personalize the layout for the exact card that you need.  You can change the orientation from horizontal to vertical too.  I will try to make the white area as large as possible so you can use with a range of stamp sizes.  If your stamp is smaller, simply trim the white area and background mats to suit your need.  My goal is to keep a supply of masculine, feminine, kids, and holiday related kits in the store.  I will also make some samples to show how I used the particular layout using one of the stamps that is carried by The Paper Cottage.  Again, I cannot thank all of my loyal followers enough during the "summer of transition". I think we are finally to the end...lets hope so!  Be sure to check out the new Inky Antics classes that I will be teaching this month at The Paper Cottage.  One kitty and one doggie class, each containing 3 cards for $12.50.  AND YES, Inky Antics is thrilled to have me teach classes with their stamps.  I personally called them and received their blessing.  Happy Stamping my friends!....see you at THE PAPER COTTAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment