Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sassy Sally stamps

How cute is my new little friend Sally?

I KNOW!

I was surfing the net and looking at different digital stamp site and somehow landed on Sassy Sally. I think what really drew me in was the little dog she has. The name she gave to her puppy escapes me at the moment..Hey its 5am...working at night throws off my sleep schedule and I find myself awake at odd hours on my days off. But anyway, this little puppy reminded me of our little Yorkie, Honey.

Stop on by www.sassycherylsdigis.com
and look around. She has little boys and little girls. I have bought the Disney looking kids and have some of the fall ones on my wish list. Be sure to sign up for the emails because they run $2 sales quite often.

I'm fairly certain that this wont be the last time Sally makes a visit to the blog. I'll be sure to post any more samples I color so you can fall in love with these digis like I did.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment