Sunday, September 9, 2012

Introducing THE PAPER COTTAGE

I'm baaaack!  Did you miss me?  So many new and exciting things have taken place over the summer. First, we said goodbye to our beloved Simply Scrapbooks.  I felt so abandoned and lost, homeless if you will.  But thanks to some very kind ladies who love my cards, I was able to keep my little card business going during the months of transition. Thanks to all of you that attended my open houses and helped me clear out some of my stash.  I was finally able to clean out my scrap cabinet!

In order to keep in touch and to see my latest kits and card classes, I started a FACEBOOK page called Imagine that by Lori. so if you are on Facebook, and who isnt these days, like my page and you will have all of the latest information on what I am designing for you.

THEN....much to the excitement of all of us, Brenda Warren opened up a new store at 1490 N Fairfield Rd,  Beavercreek, OH called The Paper Cottage. If you are familiar with the area, it is in the same location as the old Bellfair Country Store?
                     
                       Coming from the Kettering area, I take Dorothy Lane/Indian Ripple Left onto Grange
                       Hall, Right on Dayton Xenia Rd, Left onto N. Fairfield. Lantz Rd will be the redlight right
                       after St. Lukes.  Make a Right onto Lantz and the parking lot will be on the right.

Brenda has decorated the new store in a shabby chic motif with colors of pinks, yellows, and greens. She is carrying a lot of the most popular paper lines that we love as well as ordering stamps.  The store is spacious and has loads of room for your favorite products. There is a crop room that is separate from the store and ample parking with its own drop off area so you wont have far to wheel in totes for classes and crops.

If you are unfamiliar with Brenda, I'm sure that you admired her work or even took some of her classes at Simply.  She taught the wonderful and super cute paper piecing layouts.  The great news is that not only has she opened a local store, but she is also teaching more layout classes too. Speaking of classes, Brenda has asked me to teach stamping and card making at her store twice a month beginning in September AND my card kits are now available at The Paper Cottage!

If you havent stopped by the store yet, make some time this week and stop by for a visit. You might be lucky enough to meet Calvin, Brenda's puppy, who is so adorable. Make sure you sign up to receive the latest emails from The Paper Cottage while you are there and dont forget to like the store's Facebook Page so you will keep up to date on classes, crops, and sales.

I will be posting pictures and times for my classes  this week.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment