Thursday, September 13, 2012

September iCard class

My second class of the month for September at The Paper Cottage is called iCards and will be on Saturday, September 29th at 2pm. sign up in person at The Paper Cottage or by calling 912-5324.  Class fee will be $12.50 for three trendy and bright colored cards featuring stamps from the My Favorite things A la Mode line.

I know some of you were curious about what the heck an iCard was....no, I have not developed the latest iPad app for virtual cards, sorry...I just thought the name was fitting because one one of the girls on the stamps is holding an iPad or iPhone, the other is holding an iPod, and the last one is totally "I love the 80s".

If you have a teenage girl in your life or a tech loving friend, these cards will be great to add to your stash.

In class, I will demonstrate how to create a background using BG10, BG0000, and the colorless belender marker and show you my 3 favorite colors to create shaded skin tones and pink cheeks.
This class is great for beginners or pros looking for an afternoon out with the girls. If you are unfamiliar with coloring and shading your stamped images, I will demonstrate 3 techniques that can be used to color stamps.

What to bring to class:  adhesive, pop dots, colored pencils, Gamsol and stumps, crystal or diamond stickles, glossy accents, & markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment