Monday, September 17, 2012

Talk Nerdy to Me!

By now all of the kiddos are back in school and the routines are finally feeling normal again. I can hardly believe that I have a FOURTH grader!  Yikes!  I have to confess though, my "little" cousin was actually my inspiration for this card. She's not so little any more, she is a junior in high school! Man, am I feeling old today.

Talk Nerdy to Me is a stamp in the My Favorite Things A la Mode line. If you like the looks of these girls, go back a few days in my blog posts and you will find 3 other cards that I have designed with these stamps. The stamps come in sets with various sentiments for each of the girls which range from teenage to adult. 
The Paper Cottage is carrying some of these sets and additional ones can be special ordered if you find one in particular that you just HAVE to have!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment