Monday, September 24, 2012

Have you seen my....

Its been a while since I've posted a bugaboo card that I figure you have been going through Gus and Stella withdraw. I love that Bugaboo has these awesome 50% off sales and that gives me a reason to go nuts buying new images.

This one in particular has a saying with it: "The older I gete, the harder it is to find my balls"...oh Gus!Of course, if the saying is not to your liking, you can always use the image of Gus on the golf course and add your own sentiment.

I believe that they have some new Stella stamps available so it you havent been by the site in a while, you might want to check it out again. I know I need to because I really need to get crafting on some cards for an upcoming craft show. I think Stella and Gus rival Hallmark's Maxine and people love them so I am planning on making some Stella and Gus cards for my table.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment