Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Football Nuts

OH-IO

Well, hello football fans! The calendar has passed the first day of fall and the temperatures are turning colder. That can only mean one thing...Football season is here! My favorite season of all. I'm not one for following college ball but living in Ohio, I am surrounded by Buckeye Nuts. This image from Bugaboo was perfect for the football nuts I know.
Now, I'm more of a pro-football kinda girl and living in Pittsburgh for most of my life has molded me into a die hard Pittsburgh fan. I made a bunch of these cards to send to family members for birthdays this coming year. The coloring was fast and easy. I used YR23 for the nut and C7 and Y15 for the helmet. AND I was lucky enough to have a friend pass a long the awesome Steelers paper.

Not only can you customize this little nut for your favorite team, they have a whole series of sports nuts that you can buy over at Bugaboo. I believe I have purchases a tennis nut and a hockey nut too.
                 Happy Stamping...and GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment