Sunday, March 17, 2013

For an "owl-some" girl

I'm not much into the whole home party scene. I do buy it but don't often host a party. Then I was introduced to Origami Owl... Nope, nothing to do with paper or folding.

My friends 14 year old daughter started selling it and I agreed to be her very first hostess. I invited friends over to fill little window lockets with tiny little charms. The party topped $1700 in sales!!

I think of the little lockets as miniature scrapbook pages. They have pet charms, memory charms, birthstones, sports..
You tell your story in a piece of jewelry. I earned loads of free stuff. Even got Mother's Day & birthday presents.

My little pint sized consultant did an excellent presentation so I made her the card set below from a Cricut cartridge I had never used.

If you are on FB, like her page. https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlByMariellThimme

I highly recommend hosting a party. People went crazy for them. Need extra $ for stamps? Consider selling. She made a nice size commission.








No comments:

Post a Comment