Sunday, February 17, 2013

A crocodile rockin' birthday

My dear hubby had a birthday last week and this is the little card I made him to go along with his gift of Elton John tickets.
I knew I wanted to use this clever saying but also knew, even with my ever growing stash of stamps, that I didn't have a stamp to go with it.
Time was limited so I couldn't order a stamp, I looked high and low on digi stamp sites but still no luck. Getting desperate, I typed crocodile/alligator birthday coloring page into the search engine and look what I found! Perfect.

So whether your a frugal stamper on a tight budget or just can't seem to find what you are looking for, remember to search the free coloring pages online. There are oodles of them. Just shrink to the size you need.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment