Sunday, February 3, 2013

I can't flippin believe so much time has passed!

It's been many months since I've had a chance to post on my little blog. In the mean time, I have been posting to a Facebook page that I've created called Imagine That by Lori. It seems so much easier to post to FB.
But this morning I found the mobile app for Blogger and hopefully I can do more.
My crazy hours at work find me up at 3:30 am on my night off. The house is really quiet so I've been crafting.
I needed a really unique card for my childhood friends 40th birthday. After some Pinteresting ideas, I tweaked this one and made a "card" out of a small pair of flip flops.
I just tied them together with some curling ribbon and made a tag that said " I flippin can't believe you are 40. It still looked plain so I punched out a few scallops and circles and made the poem "no ordinary card would do... For a friend I've known as long as you".
I met Gilly in kindergarten 35 years ago and we've been friends ever since. Hopefully when she gets these in the mail, she'll "flip".
Happy Stamping!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment