Saturday, February 16, 2013

Free cupcakes!

Did you know there is a fantastic cupcake store right next to our favorite scrapbook store?

Cake Hope Love is next to The Paper Cottage and they have DELISH cupcakes! What's better than cupcakes? Free cupcakes!

Now through March 2, you can earn a free cupcake for each bottle of new nail polish you bring in. (Limit 6) CHL is helping the Polished Girls charity... Organization of girls who paint the nails of hospital patients among others. If you bring in 6 polishes, they will also give you a Polished Girls nail polish while supplies last.

Below are two pics:
One I found on Pinterest that are nail polish made of marshmallows and Tootsie Rolls. I sent this to CHL as an idea for cupcake toppers.

The second are the 6 cupcakes I bought for my hubby's birthday last week. They had "man-cakes". Choc cupcakes with choc covered bacon...to die for! I also recommend the buckeye one.

So stop by The Paper Cottage for a few of my new kits, then head on over to Cake Hope Love...don't forget the nail polish!



No comments:

Post a Comment