Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ascension Craft Show

I participated in my first craft show this past fall. It was at my church. I had no idea what to expect and got started making things a little late. It was still more successful than I had ever hoped.
I made loads of cards and about 10 each of smaller paper crafts. Mostly cute stocking stuffer type items. They went like hot cakes.
I will post a few of the projects in upcoming posts. It's never too early to start Christmas projects.
I also made my Pizzelle cookies. My local crafty friends will remember these flat waffle cookie from the Simply open houses. My daughter helped me make 16 dozen (2 at a time in a cookie iron) in an afternoon.
I can't believe it's already Feb... I better get moving on this years projects!








No comments:

Post a Comment