Sunday, February 10, 2013

Smooches!

I know Valentines day is just around the corner so what a great time to tell you about a stamp line that The Paper Cottage carries: Paper Smooches.
They are simply adorable! AND super easy to color.
The card in this post was actually colored by my 9 year old and used as her Christmas Thank you notes. She made over a dozen of them. She did pretty good using the Copics.

I introduced her to the liquid appliqué. Well we did it after a quick trip to Michaels. I lost my heat gun! I tore my scrap room apart and the sucker was nowhere. So I bought another one. I'm sure it will turn up now.
To use liquid appliqué, you sqiggle it on and heat it with your heat gun until it bubbles up. Be careful to remove the heat after it bubbles or it resembles a burn marshmallow... Which is great for a s'more card but not for snow.
After it hardened, we topped it with some Stickles. The saying was "Thanks snow much".
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment