Sunday, February 3, 2013

New card class

I'm still teaching card classes at The Paper Cottage in Beavercreek. This month, I used the new SWALK cards that Brenda just got in. The little girls remind me of the old Betsy Clark dolls. Wow! That's a long time ago...maybe the 80s?
I left the insides blank but the stamps do come with sentiments. These particular ones are "with sympathy", "thank you", and "mum you're the greatest".

Class will be $12.50 and held on Saturday the 23rd of February from 2-4.
My goal in class is to teach you how I color hair. I spend loads of time watching YouTube copic hair videos but this is the Lori method. That said, I encourage you to bring these 4 colors in particular: e31, e33. E35, and e37.
I will also demo the Gamsol and pencil technique too.
For those interested in all of the Copics I used for this set: g94, e02, y17, r05, g21, r20, bg10, bg0000, 0, bg15, r02, c7, c5, c3, c1, and e00.
Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment