Saturday, April 2, 2011

Citrus Medallion class



Simply Scrapbooks is ready to reserve your space in the next Medallion class!
Sunday, May 22,2011
1:30-4:30 pm
Cost is $15

<---Rats, my little rhinestone moved in the scanner!





My scanner did a horrible job in picking up the colors. These are no where near the citrus colors I used. Stop by the store to see the lime green, lemon yellow, and peachy orange that I used on the samples...oh, and loads of glitter too. (Just the way we like them)



Items to bring to class with you: Fine detail scissors. I highly recommend the cutterbee scissors. Large scissors will leave you very frustrated. You will also need a quicky glue pen for glitter, your regular adhesive of choice,and pop dots....oh, and maybe your favorite credit card! Vicki will be placing an order for Holly Berry stamps prior to class. I'm sure she will order class samples as well as a few new ones.

Space is limited....don't delay in signing up to make cards that just scream SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment