Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Witches!



Hello stampers!

I bought this sweet little witch stamp way back in the spring on the bugaboo website. I have literally been waiting for months to use this sweet little girl. Bugaboo has so many different "brats"...I personally think they are much too cute for being brats....that said, they also have a variety of furniture, steps, benches, and even a broom to sit on.

As usual, you can't see dimension on a scanner. The little girl is popped out using a pop dot and then her knees and feet are popped again. I was excited when I saw this paper at Simply (Sorry, I always forget to note the paper company). It looked just like a twilight sky, perfect for flying around on a broom stick. I used the spooky fence border punch by Martha Stewart for the border.

Of all the cards I've been making lately, this one might be one of my all time favorites.

In case you are wondering, here is a list of Copics that were used:c-1, c-5, e00, e01, e35, e37, y17, bg 10, yr23, v17.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment