Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Save the hooters!



And I'm not talking about owls! I wanted to get a head start on October's breast cancer awareness month. I figure if anyone wants to recreate the idea, this will give you more times.

Lots of scrapbook stores are in the beginning stages of planning their Scrap Pink Crops. I know Simply is and I can't wait. I never miss the chance to donate to this great cause. If you are looking for other ideas, Etsy is a great place to purchase pink ribbon goods or get creative ideas.

My card is made with Stella, who is a character from Bugaboo. Stella is always sassy and I love her saying for the support ribbon. This stamp can be used and colored to match other awareness campaigns. Bugaboo sends you a digi image with the words on the sign and another one with the sign blank. I saw another card with a saying that would go great with Stella: Cancer picked the wrong b$#!& to mess with!

I had some left over scraps and decided to make one of the cupcake picks that are all the rage these days. You could use this scalloped embellishment to attach to lollipops, peppermint patties, or even add to a plant or flowers.





Blessings to those who continue to fight the battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment