Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wishing you a toad-ally awesome Halloween!



Hello and welcome! I often wonder if anyone is reading my blog or if I am just posting these entries as a way to remember my creations for the year. If you have a moment, leave a comment, let me know that you are out there in blogland!

Now onto my card...my little froggie friend is from a new Inky Antics stamp set that goes with their honey pop paper. If you're interested in the honey pop, scroll back a few blog posts and you will see the inside of this card done with the honey pop. I used the same layout for this card but just stamped the inside with a sentiment instead of going all crazy with the honey pop paper.

Love, love, love the Martha Stewart "drippy goo" border punch. I have used it as mud, vampire blood, and now goop from a cauldron.

Have a toad-ally awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment