Thursday, November 10, 2011

Get well Soon


Well, today is my first day in the actual ER. Wish me luck!

I'll use that for my inspiration for the card posted today. This little girl has a teddy with a few boo-boos but it looks like he is going to be okay. The stamp is a Pure Innocence stamp and I am just loving these lately. Guaranteed that you will see a few more cards in this line in the coming days. One of my favorite things to do is to paper piece the clothing on the stamps. It really ties the stamp into what ever background paper you chose for your card.

If you have never paper pieced, it's really easy. Just restamp the image on a patterned paper and cut it out with detail scissors. It's that easy.

I have a new card class using Whippersnapper stamps this month. In it, we paper piece on 3 of the stamped images. Stay tuned, I'll post class pictures soon.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment