Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Merry Kiss my....



It's never too early to start making Christmas cards....but geeze Louise, it is still too early for radio stations to play 24 hours of Christmas music!!
We send out about 75 cards every year so I'd have to start, oh...Dec 26th if I wanted to get that many done. We always do picture cards, sorry. But if your list is shorter, you might be looking for some ideas.

Bugaboo stamps, who we loooove for Gus and Stella, has an array of our favorite characters to wish our loved ones a happy holiday. Gus must be a distant cousin of scrooge with the one I chose to use. His little tushy was adorable, so I could hardly resist. I printed the image twice for the card so I could cut out the tush and pop dot it for extra effect.

You know you love this card...now who are you going to make it for?

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment