Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas shopping is underway...


And that means it is the season for Psycho shoppers!

Proudly, I am one of them! Before we dive into the details of this card, let me just vent on a few things...first, I wasn't digging the 9pm start on Thanksgiving. I liked it so much better when my first stop was about 5am. That was Black Friday. I could spend more time with family on Thanksgiving Day, sleep on my turkey, and spend most of Black Friday shopping. Starting at 9 pm means I am about toast by 7am. Not to mention it's much colder in the overnight hours.

This year, I headed out at 9pm to go to Toys R Us...no way! Got there and the line wrapped around the shopping center. Instead, decided to stand in the Target line for hours til they opened because I "needed" more stuff there. Target does an excellent job with crowd control and organization. Walmart should take a lesson. Now there is a place for Psycho shoppers...how about that lady who pepper sprayed a crowd...over a barbie car...seriously????

Okay, now onto my card...Stella is the perfect lady to voice her opinion on the psycho shoppers. I got this one on the bugaboo website right before my last retreat.

The paper is from the doodlebug line and the Copics used are: c7, c1, rv06, 05, e01, bg01, & r35.

So if you have time to paper craft at this time of year, stop by the bugaboo site and send it to your favorite psycho.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment