Sunday, December 4, 2011

The greatest gift of all



Inside verse:
Some packages come wrapped in bright papers and bows,
The greatest of all came wrapped in swaddling clothes

I thought I would begin the Christmas season with a card that celebrates the true meaning of the holiday. Tina Wenke designed this stamp that is available at Simply Scrapbooks. She does such a darling design job with all of her images. She has a ton that incorporate really cute cats and dogs.

I double stamped the image so I could *fussy cut* the banner and pop it out. I actually just pop dotted the middle of the banner and adhered the ends with regular adhesive so the banner actually bows.

I used a ton of copic markers for all of the details in this stamp: b39, e53, c1, r02, e37, e01, y17, yr23, c3, r46, b12, g99, & e35.

And then....

I went totally crazy with my stickles. I sparkled EVERYTHING and it turned out beautiful!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment