Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Have yourself a cozy little Christmas



Ahhh, wouldnt it be nice to just sit in your jammies, sir cocoa, and watch your favorite Christmas movie? For me it would be Elf. I just love that movie! "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"..."Go ahead, call me elf one more time!" If you havent seen it...where have you been???...and go rent it!

I would love a day like this but who the heck has the time??? My tree isnt up, I have cookies to bake, presents to buy and wrap...uggh!

So to dream, I made this card. The little girl is a precious Pure Innocence stamp. I just cant seem to use one of these stamps without paper piecing the clothes. How do you do that? It's simple. Just restamp your image on a patterned piece of paper (say that 3 times fast) and cut out that part you want to paper piece. This is a fantastic way to do clothing. It coordinates your stamped image to your background paper and pulls everything together.

The Copics I used are: yg05, yg06, r27, e02, e01, r02

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment