Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa Called....



I know the office Christmas parties are probably scheduled and happening soon...I dont know why but this one really reminded me of an office admin giving a message to her boss...hmmm, now where in the world did I ever come up with this idea...Lol!

What many of you probably dont know is that I decided to give up the mortgage business. I worked in this field for 13 years and was ready for a change. Our bank was closing our branch which led me on the job search. I was blessed to find one in the mortgage business and one in a totally different field. I opted for the new adventure and am working as a registrar at our children's hospital.

My stress level has gone down significantly and I no longer have a boss that's on Santa's naughty list.

Now onto my card...It's Stella from Bugaboo making another holiday appearance. This time I used the following Copics: c3, c5, c1, e57, e11, r02, e01, r46, y17.

No comments:

Post a Comment