Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa's naughty boy list



Ooooh, Sassy Stella has her mind on all kinds of ways to warm up on a cold winter's night. I hope Gus is ready! If you are new to my blog, these characters are some of my favorites. They come from a stamp company called Bugaboo and are available as a digital stamp. You can spend hours browsing though all of their images. So many cute stamps and funny sentiments.

I love to color these stamps because they are simple. I usually dont do too much blending or shading on them since they are so cartoonish. I always add bling by way of stickles to give them some added oomf. PErfect stamps for the beginner cardmaker who is a little overwhelmed with the shading that I generally do on the whippersnapper animals.

My friend and card making buddy, Kathy, used ther versitility of the digital stamps to resize them to a larger size and is creating the cutest calendar out of them for 2012.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment