Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Edward Cullen's Valentine


Some *might* say I have an unhealthy obsession with all things related to Edward Cullen...nah, well...maybe!
I almost died when my love of Edward collided with my passion for stamping. Greeting Farm stamps came out with an entire Cullen look-a-like line last summer and I just couldn't resist. Other companies tried their hand with more realistic looking sets but I didn't like them as much.
Just like a "real" Cullen, I had to give my Edward sparkly skin. So I grabbed my clear Spica Pen and it worked perfect. Dumb scanner doesn't show it that well though. I used a combination of 4 markers to color his hair...not too shabby.
And what would Edward's Valentine message to Bella Swan be?...."Eternally Yours".

Look for these Cullen Cards at Simply Scrapbooks this week and more Cullen designs here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment