Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introducing Stella and Gus



Are you ready for cards that rival the well known Maxine cards from Hallmark? I have found the stamps that will help you create the snappy cards we have come to love. Bugaboo stamps offer Stella and Gus in the digital form and Totally Stampalicious offers them in the standard form. Vicki, from Simply Scrapbooks, is looking to order this line for the store.

I decided to use a combination with Stella and Gus together for their debut...I printed the digi on my HP printer that I believe is an inkjet printer. I didnt have any problems with the ink bleeding with Copics or Gamsol. If you do, try heatsetting with your heat gun before coloring.

I like giving Stella bright orange hair but you can change it to match the couple you are representing.

Inside the card says:
Its great to find that one special someone you can annoy the rest of your life!

Definitely stay tuned for more Stella and Gus...
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment