Monday, March 7, 2011

ooh la la!




The new Penny Black stamps "Mimi in Paris" arrived at Simply Scrapbooks last week. They were selling right of the table almost as quickly as Vicki could enter them into the computer and price them. Penny Black isnt one of the stamp companies that I normally gravitate to but this set was just too cute to pass up. I think it was the two doggies in it that pushed me over the edge. I created 3 cards using the cling set and didnt even use all of the stamps included.

Pink, black, and white is probably my favorite color combination when making cards. I think the poodle inspired me to go with these colors again. I tend to use a lot of the black licorice Doodlebug dot paper when I go with pink/black/white but Simply had the new mini flowers, also by doodlebug, and I went with that for a change.
I guess I didnt totally get away from the dots, since I used the polka dot ribbon.

Nothing crazy or fancy by way of technique. Just looking for some "ordinary" cards to add to my stash.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment